Adding new operators is easy! Follow this guide to add a new member of clinical staff, or an admin.
Only admins can add new operators. See how to switch to your admin profile.
This feature is currently only available on the dashboard
- Once you're in this admin profile you'll see the "Operators" icon in the menu along the left hand side.
- The "Operators" page is where you can see all of the active operators that have active accounts within your group and (if there are any invites yet to be accepted) be able to view all invited operators by ticking the checkbox running along the top of the list.
- When you want to add a new operator click on the "Add new operator" button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Fill in all of the details for the operator, their required role and which clinic(s) to assign them to. Once completed, submit the form and they're good to go!
- The invited operator will receive an email notifying them of the new invite.
Important things to note:
If the email address used in the invite already has an account all they need to do is refresh their browser and it will be automatically activated.
If an operator does not have an account they will need to create one through the dashboard with the same email that the invite was sent to, once the account has been created they'll be signed in and be able to view the dashboard with their new profile.